Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am going to Thailand Friday! More Details About My Trip!




Above are some photographs of the beautiful resort, Mövenpick Resort & Spa.
The resort is surrounded by Karon Beach! During my stay I will be attending a conference lead by some of the best business leaders of the world. I am greatly looking forward to networking with fellow salon owners from all different countries.

The speakers I will be seeing include Steve Lundin, Tom Potter, Li Cunxin and Mark McKeon.
Below is my itinerary, I look forward to sharing the knowledge I gain from this trip with you!


<><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><>

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

31st July 2011
1st August 2011
2nd August 2011
3rd August 2011
4h August 2011
Delegates depart Australia
‘Connect’ Conference Day 1
‘Connect’ Conference Day 2
Free day
Transfers to airport
and arrive in Phuket
Free Evening
Black Tie Gala evening

Depart for home
Welcome Party







<><><><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<><><>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
 
<>
 
<>
 
<>
<>
 
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
 
<>
  
  
  
  
   
 
  

  






all over Australia and New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment